| Summer Office Hours 9-3 until July 2.
Will reopen August 21.
Office open intermittently.
Please call ahead & leave a message.
|August||We will post the date that schedules are done as soon as possible. Then we will post a date for students to get schedules and walk about the building.|
Summer Bridge Program - incoming NEW STUDENTS! Meet at school THURSDAY 8/20 from 9-3
|From Harbor Pediatrics: Immunization clinics 8:45-11:45 Aug 29, Sept 12, Oct 17
4700 Point Fosdick Dr NW Suite 319 -- Insurance billed for admin fees but no charge if child is uninsured or insurance does not pay. All vaccines available
Plan ahead for next year now
|9/2||First Day of School - Welcome Back!|
|9/24||Open House 6 - 7:30 PM|
|12/2 -1/1||Winter Break|
2014 - 2015 Trimester Schedule
- Trimester I: 9/2/2015 - 11/25/2015
- Trimester II: 11/30/2015 - 3/18/2016
- Trimester III: 3/22/2015 - 6/17/2016
Registration Information and Forms
- Please read our web page as it is our most current source of communication. No newsletters are sent home.
- Regular office hours 7:30 am - 4:00 pm.
- Picking up your student early? Please send your student with a note in the morning--she will be waiting for you on time in the office.
- Dances are from 2:45 pm - 4:45 pm, Activity busses leave 4:25 Tuesday and Thursday.
- Report cards are sent via email; please call office if you do not have a computer available. We can provide you with a copy.
Information-What is going on at HRMS
Beginning January 30th, our VPO will be selling pocorn for 50 cents per bag. Students may purchase one bag or can purchase a card to use as a punch card and share with their friends. Be sure to PUT YOUR NAME on your cards! Popcorn must be eaten in the commons and will be sold during lunches only.
Now available to pay online!
The new online payments portal is available for your convenience.
To Access online payments, click Here
Peninsula School District posts flyers for community events at the Community scroll down menu at the District website: http://www.psd401.net
Some of the agencies and events represented are; Key Pen Parks, PenMet Parks,Girl Scouts, Safe Sitter, A Special Screening of the Homestretch, Connected WatersContest, and Puget Sounds Like Fun Day!
Check your student's meal plans:
get an id# call 253.530.1014 www.mymealtime.com
Pierce County Sex Offender Notification
Principals will be notified directly by Pierce County if a Level 1 or Level 2 Offender moves within 100 feet of their school; however, in the event a Level 3 moves into the community the District will be notified. The most efficient method for families to remain aware of the registered offenders in our community is to access the Pierce County Sex Offender website:CRIME WATCH